Wheelchair Accessible Taxi Conversions
Wheelchair accessible taxi conversions are a Goldline specialty. Taxi companies in London, Sarnia, Windsor and across Canada rely on the durability of Goldline’s professional manufacturing and mobility van conversion services.
With each Taxi Conversion, our attention to detail is second to none. For rugged every day use, choose Goldline Mobility & Conversions to provide the quality that you can depend on.
We provide wheelchair accessible taxi conversions on late model Dodge Grand Caravans and Toyota Siennas. If you have a different model of van in mind, please contact us with the specifications and we will determine if a conversion is available.
Rear Entry Wheelchair Accessible Taxi Conversions
Dodge Grand Caravan Standard Features
- 34″ wide x 58″ high x 91″ deep Mobility Area
- 56″ Entry Height
- Bi-Fold, Spring Assisted Wheelchair Ramp and Non-Skid Coating, Double Latching
- Heavy-Duty Altro Flooring with Sound Deadening Sub-Floor
- Retractable Wheelchair Restraints with Lap and Shoulder Belts
- 3 Passenger Mid-Row Seating
- Molded Vinyl Floor Mats Complete Front and Mid-Row
- Upgraded LED Interior Entrance Lighting
- Heavy Duty Rear Springs with Coil-Over Shock Absorbers
- Front Suspension Lift 1 3/4″
- Stainless Steel Exhaust System
- Retractable Aluminum Running Boards
- Full D409 Compliance Package
- 3 year/100,000 km Conversion Warranty
- 3rd Row Fold-Away 2 Passenger Seating
- Electronic Extra Long Front Wheelchair Restraints
- Exclusive Single-Release Fold-Flat Ramp
- Propane Capability